It's been a little while since I posted a new recipe so I decided to switch things up from savory back to sweet for this one. I developed this recipe a couple weeks ago and was planning on saving this recipe for an ebook download but got such a positive reaction on Instagram that I am posting it now!
These cookies are chewy, salty, sweet, and have beautiful hits of chocolate! What more could you ask for in a cookie?
- 1/2 C salted butter, softened
- 3/4 C light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 C + 2 T granulated white sugar
- 2 T molasses
- 1.5 t vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 1/2 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 C candy coated chocolate drops*
- Kosher salt or fleur de sel
Listening to: Saint Motel